101 – Introduction Class; 30 minutes – Free
- What you can accomplish with a YouTube video, how this can further your business goals.
- What a basic video shoot looks like and what is involved
- What equipment is needed for a video shoot (single & multiple cameras)
- What software is needed to download, store and edit the video; and to create elements for the video
- What is involved in the editing process – equipment, creativity and design
- You’ve completed your shoot and the editing and you ask: “Now what do I do with it”
- A tour of the YouTube platform, how to monetize your videos and how this platform is managed by WordPress
- The power of social marketing
General class information for all classes
This course will be ONLINE ONLY, offered through Zoom. Please login/download Zoom prior to the class (https://zoom.us). After payment and registration you will receive a Zoom invite and password via email the day before the class. Each registration is for one person only.
These course is for any small business owner, or those of general interest that use a small business format, and cost $30 per seat. Seating for each class is limited, with registration taken on a first-come, first-served basis.