When the bass breaks are done and she’s through walkin’ for the night, armor her for the ride home in a bass gig bag that protects like a case. Now, coming in at a lighter weight and an even stronger weight to strength ratio, our new, redesigned Stage Three Hard Bag still offers the superior shock absorption of a heavily padded bag and the solid hardshell protection of a case. It features a 1200-denier exterior, a HardCell™ composite shell augmented with polymer panels, an adjustable microball neck support, a large zippered front pockets with multiple compartments, and removable, adjustable ergo-designed padded shoulder straps.
The Stage Three Electric Bass Gig Bag offers the superior shock absorption of a well padded bag and the solid hard shell protection of a case.
- Interior Dimensions: Overall Length: 46-1/4″ (1175mm); Upper Bout: 13″ (330mm); Lower Bout: 16″ (406mm); Depth: 2-1/2″ (64mm)
- 1″ plus foam/board core (HardCellTM high-density foam composite augmented w/ polymer panels)
- Ultra-rugged 1200D water-resistant polyester exterior w PVC backing
- Soft, short-nap plush 210-nylon interior w/ protective hardware abrasion guards
- Adjustable microball neck support
- Adjustable and removable ergonomic padded backpack-style straps
- Reinforced carry handles, heavy-duty zippers and pulls
- Large, padded main front pocket for large books and small laptops; secondary front pocket for organization of your accessories and personal effects
- External Dimensions: 48-3/4″ x 17-3/4″ x 5-3/4″ (1238mm x 451mm x 146mm)
- Approximate Weight: 6.5 pounds (2.9 kg)